Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
Adult Child Inflatable Rider Costume anny Dress Up Halloween Cosplay Suit
· Made of 100% polyester that is strong and durable. We also carefully check each product before shipping to make sure that it's flawless so you can receive it in top condition.
· A hugely fun halloween inflatable costume that you can dress up as a rooster, and draw everyone's attention on you!
· The Inflatable Costumes is One size fit for most teens,male and female adults, you can enjoy it to your heart's
· Our inflatable costumes not only support 4 x AA batteries (not included), but also support mobile power, your inflatable costumes will stay full status all night long.
· Please tighten the outer ring to hold the fan in place before putting on the costume, in case the ring becomes loose during shippment then the fan would fall out; If the costume can't be fully inflated, pls loosen the ring and turn the fan towards the front to better inflate the head, also, tighten the drawstrings as tight as possible.
· Parrot Inflatable Costume Material Waterproof polyester fabrics,please contact customer service for change if the fan blower do not work.
· Adult Size Parrot Costume One size fits adults height 160-190cm
· Blow Up Suit,Requires 4 x AA Batteries (not included)
· Warning: Keep away from fire,Sharp objects. Hand Wash
· Suitable for Parks, Zoo, Outdoors, Company Celebration or Annual Party, Bars, Club, TV SHOW, Carnival, Opening Ceremony, Weddings, Halloween, Christmas, Festivals, Birthday Party, Bachelor Party, Cos Play party etc.
1. Question: Is the costume comes with a fan to blow up?? i don't see anything in description if its include?
Answer: Yes, there is a small fan and battery pack in the costume to keep it inflated.
2. Question: How do you inflate it?
Answer: There is a battery operated fan that takes 4 AA batteries.
3. Question: How do you see out of tbe Parrot?
Answer: There is a window under the beak that you can see out of.
4. Question: Can you drink through it?
Answer: It’s closed up to hold the air because it inflates. So you would have to have your drink inside the costume with you.