Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
· #1 Sunglasses!! Great for parties and costume accessories!! Perfect for a 50’s style party! Ones size fits all!! For adults and children alike!!
· HERE COMES ELVIS!!: Look just like the king of Rock ‘N’ Roll himself with these sunglasses!! They are a replica of the Elvis frame design!! This pack includes one pair of gold Elvis Sunglasses with brown tone lenses. Wear them and be cool!! Feel the energy!!!
· PARTY ACCESSORY: These sunglasses are great for dressup parties with at 50’s theme, Elvis theme, or Rock ‘N’ Roll theme!! They are great for everyday use as well!! Whenever you’ll wear them, you will just love it!!
· HIGH QUALITY: These sunglasses were made to last! They have metal hands and hinges to ensure their strength. The rest of the glasses is made of high quality plastic.
Elvis Sunglasses 50’s, 60’s Style Rockstar
1200pcs, each color.
Please contact us if we have sample stock,if not, we need to make new sample
T/T or PAYPAL
7 x 3 x 3 inches ; 2.4 ounces
1. How many glasses designs do you sell?
500 designs approximately.
2. How many Colors?
Only Gold colors
3. Do you accept to customize Logo?
Sure, Logo can be printed on bride to be glasses frames
4. What is your Mini Order?
5. Sample time?
Sample time is 3-7 days
6. Production time?
Production time is 15-20days.
7. Which payment do you use?
T/T, West Union, Paypal, or alibaba payment.
8. Which shipping method do you use?
Express( small order), Sea ( big cargo).
A: These are absolutely awesome! My Grandson of 8 years old needs to show up tonight dressed as his favorite famous person. He chose Elvis. These glasses are the cherry on top of the hot fudge sundae for his costume. They really make the outfit for only a small amount of money.
B: These were fabulous for my bf's Elvis costume for Halloween. He loves and them still wears them randomly. Sturdy and better quality than others we looked at (way better than ones that came with costume from other site).
C: Good glasses, Unlike a lot of reviewers I wear these anytime not as an Elvis costume. Eventually the gold plastic will start wearing off and you’ll have silver shades. Tip: put a little dab of super glue on the arms and then slip the rubber pads back over them. Otherwise they’ll be a problem like a lot of people in these reviews complain about.