Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
· Measures approximately 19.5 inches in length.One size fits all because of the stretch quality.
· Vintage style 1920s great satin gloves, very smooth and comfortable.
· Satin gloves are the perfect accessories for the flapper costume.
· A bit stretch. Fits adult hand. Goes well with the flapper dresses.
· It is perfect for party accessory. It can be used in engagement and wedding party, costume party, prom and other special occasion party.
Color: Please see pictures.
1920s Opera Satin Long Gloves
Please contact us if we have sample stock,if not, we need to make new sample
T/T or PAYPAL
1. What is the mini order for this gloves?
2. What is the material?
3. Do you accept to customize Logo?
Sure, Logo will be sewn.
4. Sample time?
Sample time is 3-7 days ( existed design), if you want to add Logo or other decoration, it will be 7-10 days sample time.
5. Production time?
Production time is 15-20days. If we have stock, we can send you in 3 days.
6. Which payment do you use?
T/T, West Union, Paypal, or alibaba payment.
7. Which shipping method do you use?
Express( small order), Sea ( big cargo)
A: I have chubby arms and find long gloves that fit hard to find. These went up to my elbows without issue and they stretch so they got more comfortable after a little bit.
B: I liked these gloves.
For the price, they were a nice pair of opera gloves. They are soft, stretchy and comfortable. They fit well in all places, both the fingers and the arms. They weren't too tight between the base of the fingers, and I have pretty average sized hands. I didn't have any problems with the gloves riding down my arms either. Let's get right down to it: I ordered the black ones. These gloves are shiny, but not hideously so, soft, and stretchy. I have long fingers, large hands, and broad arms. The gloves stretch to fit my hands and arms, and hit just above the elbow, where the stretch prevents them from slipping. The construction feels good, no holes, decent stitching. Overwhelming pleased for the price! Of course, this is for a Halloween costume, so if you have an actual formal event that requires gloves, these may not quite fit the bill. By which I mean: The pinkie is just as long as the ring finger, and it's too long even for my very long fingers, and no amount of scrunching the fabric down can fix it.
C: Great gloves. The picture is an accurate depiction. They are a shiny satin looking gloves, so careful if you’re looking for a matte black. They worked well for my look.