Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
Gift Boutique 3D Christmas Cookie Boxes with Bows Holiday Candy Treat Goody Paper Boxes and Bags Party Favors
Many different size
· Need to give a small gift in a fresh, unique way? These 3D Christmas Boxes assemble in seconds and are a delight to give. These reusable boxes also feature a bow when fully constructed. With multiple styles, you’re sure to give the perfect gift to everyone on your list!
· Planning on baking up some Christmas cookies and holiday norms this year? What better way to wrap your delicacies than with these winter-themed Holiday Cookie Boxes. Simply box up your treats and hand them out as party favors or just because. For an extra festive touch, secure them with a holiday sticker, ribbon or tape.
· When handing out a taste of the holidays, make sure you put it in a box to match! With these Bright Christmas Cupcake Boxes, your holiday cupcakes are sure to get your family, friends and party guests in the Christmas spirit before they take their first bite.
· These Christmas Tent Boxes are festive hand-outs for kids and adults. Kids can use them as a Christmas purse. Pass them out with small gifts inside. There are many possibilities for these uniquely-shaped paper boxes.
· Homemade cookies, fudge and other holiday treats are always a welcome gift, especially when they're given in these adorable treat boxes!
· Small Square Gift Box, Wedding Favor Boxes, Candy Box, Treat Box, Chocolate Box - The Possibilities are Endless!
· Christmas Holiday Party Favor Box, Wedding Favors, Birthday Gable Boxes, Candy Buffet Supplies, Favor Boxes, Guest Gifts - The Events are Endless!
· Favor Boxes Ship Flat - Simply Fold & Link Pre-Folded Tabs Together to Create a Stunning Party Box!
· Create a Fun Dessert Table and Pair with Favor Bags, Popcorn Boxes, Vintage Straws & More from Food With Fashion!
1. Question: How many cookies could fit in a box?
Answer: I don’t know about cookies fitting because I used it to put two packs of Cocoa, a snack size Ziploc bag of marshmallows, one candy cane and A bag of microwavable popcorn.
2. Question: How many cookies fit?
Answer: Para una rosca de reyes grande
3. Question: Will a mug fit in these boxes?
Answer: No, I don't think so
4. Question: About how many cookies would each box hold?
Answer: Depends on the size of the cookie. A piece of tape across the bottom helps reinforce if the cookies are heavy.