Welcome to Party Corner!
One stop Party stuff purchasing !
Christmas Decoration LED Window Curtain String Light Wedding Party Home Garden Bedroom Outdoor Indoor Wall Decorations
· SETTINGS: combination, in waves, sequential, slogs , chasing/flash, slow fade, twinkle/flash, and steady on.
· High quality: WARM WHITE LED lights. UL Certificated Output and wire: 29V Voltage Safe Curtain Lights with UL certified, leads to 29V safe output by UL plug-in transformer.
· EASY TO USE: directly plug in and unplug it for power on and off. US standard outlet, voltage 110.
· PERFECT DECORATION: WATERPROOF(IP44) Perfect for indoor and outdoor decorations. Christmas,party,Valentine's Day, wedding, home, window, bathroom, festival, Holiday, shows, restaurant, hotel, commercial building, shopping center etc.
· Sales price,this lights will make your life lovely. NOTE: ONLY STRING LIGHTS, NOT COME WITH A CURTAIN, MAINLY USED FOR CURTAIN DECORATION. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
Copper Wire Technology: The wire covered in the clear plastic is copper wire, which is really flexible, conductive and durable.
Advanced Lighting Source: The source of light is a row of LED, which disperses light very well and provides powerful yet even light without harsh glare or shadows.
Cool to Touch: Using 4.5 watts low power LED and heat insulated copper wire to keep the light in cool temperature. You can safely touch it even after long hours of continuous use.
1. Question: Can you string these chain lights together?
Answer: If you buy more sets of string lights, you can connect them together by the end connectors.
2. Question: If I put these on a timer outlet what is the default mode when the timer turns on the power? Does it remember last used mode?
Answer: I unplug my lights every night before going to bed, and the next night, its on the same mode as before. I imagine it should be the same with a timer. The mode must be selected with the push-button, so that shouldn’t change unless you want it to.
3. Question: Can these be used outdoors at all? It says keep away from water.
Answer: It can be used outdoors, the lights is waterproof, but the power and controller is non-waterproof, so need to keep them away from water.
4. Question: What is the lifespan of the LED lights?
Answer: I don’t know. They were so tangled we didn’t manage to get them hung this past Christmas. We’ll try again this year.